1. The last band I saw live was the Oak Ridge Boys.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is homemade stuffing and gravy. (Seriously, I could overload on that stuff, no problem.)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started, but I'm starting to get anxious about when I'll get the rest done.
4. Thoughts of Twilight fill my head. ( I just got the books yesterday and I've finished the first one already and have started the second. Can't put them down.)
5. I wish I could wear jeans that fit. I've always wished I could find jeans that fit.
6. Bagpipes remind me of my Irish ancestry.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lots of baking for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include Crop for a Cure and my side of the family's Thanksgiving dinner and Sunday, I want to relax and read more from the Twilight series!!!!!!